Top 5 Sexy Girls Of Anime

Posted by at 0 comments

Note: This are My 5 more Sexy girls in Anime. Its based in the Anime that Ive have seen or I'm seeing and as always this is My Opinion yours can be different please enjoy and don't judge. This is not a Top of 5 More SEXY Anime girl. Enjoy!



5. Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail)



Erza is a good and nice made character even if you don't like his personality at least you would like his good looking face and body. Erza is this typical tough girl that has suffer a lot (that's why I say you re going to love her even if you don't like his personality right above the first chapters). Even Better if you don't like her at least you have to say it's boobs are great...Hahahahaha! Nevermind!


As I said Erza is recognized as a though character but even her have his sweet and cuddling side. Throughout the series Erza Scarlet has cried, love, and even served to others. Like the episode of maids In Fairy Tail. I'm not sure if that episode was like for fill or if it was accurate from the manga, indeed the only thing I know is that I love her act in that episode. Btw She look so sexy in the maid Dress *nose bleeding*.

Don't Tell me she doesn't look good in a maid dress.


4. Lucy Heartfilia (Fairy Tail)


Lucy Heartfilia is one of the most known and loved character of Fairy, even she is the first character that's introduced in Fairy Tail. To be honest Lucy Heartfilia was my first anime crush and even now I still like her good looking (and boobsss guys don't forget the PLOT, The PLOT Guys). I love her even if sometimes he is a little dumb ( I think they got reference from the typic blonde stereotype) But that just make her a more and more fun character.


Even if they make her look useless by herself he can do the job. Like in that episode he fight to a Geminis key carrier and he take  some kind of power and destroys her. That really was awesome. Lucy was a great participant of fan service (but a Lot like a LOT) like that ova she turns on neko. That was a wonderful view. 

3. Rias Gremory (Highschool DxD)


Rias Gremory is one of the most sexualized girls in Anime and that is just for one thing his BOOBS. Even for a devil been that horny seemed weird. What more can I say... You saw the series you will see what I am talking about and BOOBS.

THIS IS JUST A TEASE!!!

2. Hestia (Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?)


Hestia is a a goddess, Is a great, funny and jealous character. I like this character a lot to be honest and no is not just by the BOOBS. Lol! I really think that Hestia is a good character but sometimes you can think he is a little annoying but that's okay for me if you got his boobs. The fan service that is put on his character is not rough is just like a sweet fan service or that I think.
Hell CUTE!!!

1. Yoko Littner (Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann)


Yes again another Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann characther in my top. What a exclusive! Im sorry for that but. Everything of this anime is breathtaking even his CHARACTHERS! Its amazing but moving into Yoko. Yoko is a fanservice characther after the first minutes oif the series. Example : meets kamina and Simon and his boobs are bouncing INSTANTLY. Even if the fanservice can vbe annoying sometimes this fanservice will not bother you. Because its Yoko he is hot as hell (Yes Im that forever alone that I talk about Yoko like he was real any problem??). 


She is sexy and she is strong what more I would need. She even carries a gun! To be honest she is everythibng any man would like. She is sweet when is need to be, kind, Sexy and over all got BOOBS and BUTT! 








Thats It! If you Like it Shared It and Follow My Blog For More. It helps me a lot as well as if you can click an ad, I would Appreciate Both! Don't Forget To Like The Post!
Thanks And Until The Next One!








tags :

0 Comment On "Top 5 Sexy Girls Of Anime"

Back to Top